Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that occasionally are downloaded on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
Cookies allow a site to recognize a particular user device and remember the user’s preferences to improve the browsing experience.
Ruskus-patruskus.com has no access or control over cookies or third-party technologies.
If you want to disable cookies you can do so through your browser options. The procedure varies in each browser, but you can find detailed information on controlling cookies in the “Help” section of your browser.
Here are the instructions for managing cookies in most common browsers:
- Chrome. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari. https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=en_US
- Firefox. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Below is a description of each kind of cookies currently used in ruskus-patruskus.com.
- Session cookies. They are necessary for the proper use of the website, e.g. to log on or to remember the language options or country. They are used to identify you when you need to access a registration area. Without these cookies, many services available would not work. Generally, these cookies are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Technical cookies. They track generic information where no personal data is included; usually, they just remember the page from which the user comes. Its primary objective is improving the website’s performance.
- Social networking cookies. Allow users to share content with the members of a particular social network.