A Visit to the Magic Farm
Animalets is a visual show for children aged 0-3 years.
Ruskus Patruskus plays the role of an absent-minded farmer, but the real stars of the show are the small animals that live on this magic farm.
Indeed, each creature has a feature that makes it unique. The duck, for example, is very curious; it shyly approaches to the kids to greet them, which they enjoy very much.
The rabbit, on the other hand, is hungry: it is itching for a chance to eat the carrots that Ruskus cultivates with so much effort. But the rabbit is also a very affectionate one, and very soon it becomes friends with Ruskus and the children.
However, an unforeseen problem arises: the cow runs away from the farm. Happily enough, with a little magic, it comes back again. The kids learn how to milk a cow, and even how to do magic with the milk!
Last but not least, they also have time to work the land: plowing, seeding, and watering, and finally gathering the crop.
The show Animalets includes live and recorded music.
- Show’s title: Animalets.
- Author and performer: Ruskus Patruskus.
- Play’s genre and subject: toddlers’ show on farm animals.
- Language: visual and gestural performance with a few words in Catalan.
- Duration: 30 min.
- Age range: 0-3 years.
- Performing space: any place with a minimum surface area of 3 x 4 m.
- Sound and equipment: a 20 W battery-powered amplifier is included. There is no need of microphone, neither platform nor special lighting. In performances with 100 children or more, a 250 W PA system with wireless microphone is provided.
- Set up and strike time: set up 45 min, strike 25 min. (Performances with PA system: set up 1 h, strike 35 min).