Professor Patruskus is Back
Road safety and accident prevention are broad fields, and there are many issues to be covered. The show Traspatràs deals with many of them, but also leaves some unsaid.
Traspatràs 2 was created to fill this gap. Professor Patruskus returns with bells on to share with the children more interesting things about road safety and accident prevention.
He begins with an overview of some basic rules of biking, like putting the helmet on and obeying traffic signs. Professor Patruskus also refers to the importance of microchipping the pets.
Environmental conservation also has a place in Traspatràs 2: a magic trick explains why it is important to take care of the water: avoid littering the beach, turning off the tap when brushing teeth, etc.
The time arrives for telling a magical tale: The Story of Pinxo, Mr. Pepito, and Mrs. Pepita, which stresses the importance of respecting speed limits.
During the show, Ruskus and children also make an action movie: a fun car chase scene shows in a practical way why is so important to keep a safe distance with the other cars on the road.
Finally, the play deals with some vacation safety rules: how to stay safe on the beach, in the woods, etc.
Thanks to Traspatràs 2, the children who already watched the play Traspatràs can now enjoy Professor Patruskus and Pipo Corocó again in a brand new show!
- Show’s title: Traspatràs 2.
- Author and performer: Ruskus Patruskus.
- Play’s genre and subject: children’s show on road safety and accident prevention.
- Language: Catalan.
- Age range and duration (available in two versions):
– Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd-grade: 35 min.
– 3rd to 6th-grade: 45 min.
- Performing space: any place with a minimum surface area of 3 x 4 m.
- Sound and equipment: a 20 W battery-powered amplifier is included. There is no need of microphone, neither platform nor special lighting. In performances with 80 children or more, a 250 W PA system with wireless microphone is provided.
- Set up and strike time: set up 45 min, strike 25 min. (Performances with PA system: set up 1 h, strike 35 min).